Hi, I'm Lou Kurjata.
My everyday intent is to create a safe, secure and nurturing environment for each and every client that chooses me as a therapist and to create for them the best treatment session ever using a combination of everything I ever learned.
Here is a little information about what I've trained in:
Associations I belong to:
- College of Massage Therapists of BC (1996)
- Registered Massage Therapy Association of BC (1996)
Certifications I have:
- Neurostructural Integration Technique
- Course of Applied Tensegrity
- Craniosacral Therapy - 3 levels
- Body Code/Emotion Code System
- Access Consciousness Bars Practitioner
- Thought Field Therapy
- Manual Lymph Drainage - 2 levels
Trainings I have completed:
- Feldenkrais Method of Somatic Education
- Walk For Life 1
- Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy Level 1
- Now Healing 101
- Tong Ren Therapy (energetic acupuncture)
Personal interests: family (I have 2 children and 5 lovely grandchildren, a lot of siblings and extended family), playing volleyball, curling, walking, reading and learning about everything energy related and much more.
I'm looking forward to meeting you!